- March 23, 2017 - AGC Recommendations for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Reauthorization Bill
- March 16, 2017 - Vote YES on Joint Resolution Disapproving of "Volks Rule" (Key Vote)
- March 2, 2017 - Vote YES on Joint Resolution Disapproving of Blacklisting Regulations (Key Vote)
U.S. House of Representatives
- May 15, 2017 - Support the Prior Approval Reform Act, H.R. 2101
- March 27, 2017 - Support the Fair and Open Competition Act, H.R. 1552
- March 22, 2017 - Support American Health Care Act
- Feb. 28, 2017 - Support Joint Resolution Disapproving of “Volks Rule” (Key Vote)
- Feb. 27, 2017 - Vote “YES” on the SCRUB Act (H.R 998), OIRA Insight, Reform and Accountability Act (H.R. 1009) and Regulatory Integrity Act (H.R. 1004)
- Feb. 14, 2017 - Support Regulatory Reform Bills at ORG Committee Markup 2.14.17
- Jan. 13, 2017 - Vote "YES" on Joint Resolution Disapproving of Blacklisting Regulations (Key Vote)
- Jan. 10, 2017 - Vote “YES” on the Regulatory Accountability Act of 2017, H.R. 5
- April 5, 2017 - Oppose Government-Mandated Project Labor Agreements (Elaine Chao, U.S. Department of Transportation)
Download the recent legislative scorecard for your member of Congress by selecting his or her name on the left. Use the "Download PDF" link at the bottom of their profile once it appears on your screen.
Download this PDF to view the lifetime vote record for current members of Congress. This vote record is an average of all votes taken during a member's congressional tenure, not just ones from the current Congress. The percentage that appears in his or her on-screen profile is an average voting record since the 112th Congress.