Book your room for the 2017 Highway, Transportation and Utility Infrastructure Conference before AGC’s room block at the Marriott Desert Ridge in Phoenix, Arizona expires. Hotel deadline is Monday, Oct. 2. After that date rooms at the hotel conference rate may not be available. The conference, which takes place Nov. 1-3, is an opportunity to get the latest information on issues impacting the highway and utility construction markets including:
- Panel of contractors discussing how they are gearing up to comply with OSHA’s silica rule compliance.
- What is the Gold Shovel Standard and how will it impact your business
- What is expected from the Trump Administration infrastructure initiative
- Future Trends: How will the industry change in the next decade
- How are contractors using drones to improve construction operations
- What do you have to know before becoming involved in a P3 project
A special networking night is planned to allow you to compete in a corn hole tournament while you enjoy a gourmet eating and drinking experience.
Register today before the room block fills up!
For more information, visit http://meetings.agc.org/highway_utility/ or contact Brian Deery at [email protected] or (703) 837-5319.