Registration is Open!
The major issues that will impact contractors involved in the highway, transportation and utility construction markets will be addressed as part of the Joint Contractors Conference scheduled for Sept. 29 – Oct. 1 in Crystal City, Virginia (DC area). Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao has been invited to discuss President Trump’s infrastructure and regulatory reform agenda. Other issues covered will include:
- Washington Outlook: Elections, Funding, Infrastructure, Regulatory Reform
- Controlling the Shift in Ownership of Non-Traditional Risk
- Robotics: The Next Big Innovation in Construction
- New Developments in Tunneling Technology
- AGC’s Underground Utility Damage Prevention Program
- Challenges and Solutions Building Washington’s South Capitol Street Bridge
A special feature will be an interactive collaborative project with members of AGC’s Construction Leadership Council.
For more information and to register, visit http://meetings.agc.org/JCC/.