Book Your Room Before Sept. 10
Managing an Intergenerational Workforce; Using Job Data to become more Productive; What’s on the Congressional Agenda after the Midterms? – these and other timely topics will be addressed as part of the Joint Contractors Conference, scheduled for Sept. 29-Oct. 1 in Crystal City, Virginia (DC area). In addition, Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao has been invited to discuss President Trump’s infrastructure and regulatory reform agenda.
Other issues covered will include:
- Controlling the Shift in Ownership of Non-Traditional Risk
- Robotics: The Next Big Innovation in Construction
- New Developments in Tunneling Technology
- AGC’s Underground Utility Damage Prevention Program
- Challenges and Solutions Building Washington’s South Capitol Street Bridge
Do you like this page?