Learn about the latest financial-related issues in the construction industry.
The Construction Financial Management Conference is geared towards financial professionals in the construction industry and will address many important financial-related issues, with a focus on how they impact a company’s bottom line. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about a variety of topics which include:
- Economic and financial markets updates;
- An update from the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB);
- An update on the latest tax proposals from the Biden Administration and Congress;
- The latest construction legal trends;
- Workforce development, compensation trends, and how to develop and retain talent; and
- The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Climate Disclosure Rule and its financial impact.
Further information about the conference can be found at: 2022 AGC/CFMA Construction Financial Management Conference.
For more information, contact Matthew Turkstra at [email protected], or (202) 547-4733.
Do you like this page?
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter