Nov. 20, 2017 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM ET
Register today for this complementary webinar for AGC members. As you know, the most far-reaching tax reform legislation since 1986 is speeding through Congress. No matter what your construction market—public or private—or construction firm—c-corporation, s-corporation, LLC, LLP, or partnership—the passage of this legislation will have an impact on you.
During this webinar, AGC’s lead infrastructure and tax lobbyists on Capitol Hill—Sean O’Neill and Matt Turkstra— and Chief Economist Ken Simonson will discuss:
- The latest updates on what’s in and what’s out of the tax reform legislation;
- The likelihood of its becoming law and, if so, when it would take effect;
- What this could mean for your construction business—no matter the type, c-corp, s-corp, LLC, partnership or so forth;
- What this could mean for your construction marketplace—public or private; and
- How AGC is advocating for your business and what you can do to help shape this critical legislation.
For more information or to register, click here.
For more information, contact Matthew Turkstra at email@example.com or (202) 547-4733.