Calling all safety and environmental professionals to join us at this year’s conference.
The 2022 Construction Safety, Health & Environmental Conference is just a few months away on July 26-28 in Washington, D.C., and we're excited to give you a first look at what's in store.
Topic areas include:
Safety & Health
- Federal OSHA Update
- Workers Compensation and Exclusive Remedy
- Telemedicine in Workers Compensation
- OSHA’s General Duty Clause
- Mental Health & Suicide Prevention
- Safety and Prevention through Design
- Whistleblower Claims Under EHS Statutes
- OSHA’s Federal Heat Standard ANPRM
- Federal EPA Update
- Get the Dirt on Water
- Impact of Climate Policies on Projects
- What’s Ahead for Equipment and Engines
- Environmental Twist on Supply Chains and Labor
- Sustainability Plans in Construction
And much more!
To save on your stay in D.C., register before July 14 and secure the AGC group rate at the Capital Hilton.
Do you like this page?