Register today for AGC’s Federal Contractors Conference: June 20-22.
The difference between AGC of America’s Federal Contractors Conferenceand other federal construction meetings is that at its FedCon, construction contractor attendees drive the agenda!
For this year’s conference—June 20-22 in Washington, D.C.—AGC is currently seeking your questions for consideration in meetings with headquarters leaders of the federal agencies. Click on the agency to see our draft agendas for their session and send AGC your comments.
- Army Corps of Engineers – Contracting and Safety
- Army Corps of Engineers – MilCon & Civil Works
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Defense Agencies Joint Session
- Department of State Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- General Services Administration
- International Construction Forum
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Naval Facility Engineering Command
- Small Business Session
At AGC’s FedCon, construction contractor attendees lead the meetings and develop questions for federal agencies. There are robust discussions between attendees and federal agency representatives, not "death by PowerPoint" presentations.
In addition, learning about the latest projects and policies set to hit the street, AGC’s FedCon provides an opportunity to address problems the construction industry faces when working for USACE, including but not limited to: project delays, change orders, new requirements and regulations, requests for equitable adjustments, claims, past performance evaluations and more. Register today!
Do you like this page?